1. DO I HAVE TO PAY TO ENTER THE PARTY?
Entrance is ticketed on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 pm. On Fridays, usually at 10 PLN and 20 PLN on Saturdays and on the day of concerts.
2. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE EVENTS AND CONCERTS?
The tickets can be purchased online through sites such as eBilet, kupbilecik.pl, Eventim, in Empik, and at the disco register on the day of the event.
3. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR BOOKING SEAT?
4. CAN MINORS ENTER THE EVENT?
Presence of minors in Hulakula after 8:00 pm is strictly forbidden.
5. IS SMOKING PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES?
Smoking is allowed in a specially designated zones. In Hulakula, there are three designated smoking rooms: by the stage, at the end of the dance floor and there is a smoking room in the vicinity of the club room.
6. IS THERE A DRESS CODE SELECTION?
Yes, Hulakula applies such selection and the required dress code is smart casual – elegant and comfortable.