Hulakula Entertainment Center of the City – is one of most spacious modern entertainment areas in Warsaw, offering attractions for individual customers as well as complex services for organizing events. Flexible space of Hulakula’s new premises, located nearby Gdański Bridge, provides numerous opportunities for arranging and building proprietary event concepts. It is an ideal place to organize a concert, a fashion show, a boxing match as well as a press conference, a training, product presentations or an integration event for 3,000 people, also including attractions for children.
Rich and modern technical background: multimedia, lighting, sound system. It meets the highest standards and, at the same time, thanks to its modularity offers varied solutions tailored to individual customer needs.
Over 6,500 sqm of Hulakula includes:
- two modern conference-club rooms,
- two intimate VIP rooms,
- dancing floor for 2,000 persons
- entresol with a separate bar and 300 seats
- restaurant for 400 guests
- three bars
- a 40 sqm scene with a LED screen of 8 x 4 m and resolution 1344 x 672.
- bowling, pool, skill gaming machines and classical video games
- a summer-time restaurant garden with an outdoor playground
- indoor playgrounds with three zones adjusted to various age groups
- free parking for 40 vehicles
- advertising space on 38 LCD TVs, 14 projectors and 10 projection screens
- two independent, ventilated smoking rooms
All rooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. The object is adjusted to needs of persons with disabilities.
Hulakula also provides a wide range of catering services – during events organized in Hulakula as well as external events. The chef will prepare proprietary main courses, warm and cold starters, sweet buffets as well as topic-based buffets, i.e. sushi buffet or Italian buffet with pizza as well as artistic buffer, composed individually in accordance with the client’s expectations.